I wanted to share this Once in a Lifetime chance to see the Supernatural Side of Scotland.
Haunted castles, graveyards & hotels & did I mention, Loch Ness?
We have followed in the footsteps of the Real Dracula through Romania, well this trip has as much history and hauntings and costs the same as our last 2 trips, best yet, run by the same great group that shared Romania with us.
If there is only 1 trip to take this year, THIS IS IT!
This will be a fantastic opportunity to join us here with Darkness Radio Dave to cover all the main highlights of Scotland with a local English speaking guide. The following link is the detailed itinerary starting on May 12 in Edinburgh for 8 days/7 night’s ending on the 19.
Below are only a few of the highlights of the event:
· Tour and dinner in the South Bridge Vaults of Edinburgh – http://www.thecavesedinburgh.com/
· Overnight in Drover’s Inn located in Loch Lomond – Countless stories of numerous ghost sightings have been taking place here for over 300 years ( also named pub of the year in 1705 J
· Tour to Scotland’s most famed attraction – Loch Ness ( no guarantees on a Nessie siting! )
· Visit to the Glen Fiddich Distillery – one of Scotland’s well known Whiskey’s
· Stirling Castle and the famous Stirling Ghostwalk
· Holyrood Palace, Scotland’s famous royal residence
· Dinner in a Dungeon Restaurant in the 13 Century Dalhousie Castle
Please follow the link below for a fully detailed itinerary.
The pricing for the trip is as follows
1775 Euro Per Person – Accommodation in double/twin room
2175 Euros Per Person – accommodation in single room
– Transportation by coachwith private driver – 8 Days with a Professional Scottish Tour Guide – Accommodation with Breakfast daily – 4 dinners at the hotel – 3 special dinners; The Caves (Edinburgh), Drover’s Inn (Loch Lomond), Dalhousie Castle (Edinburgh) – The following admission costs
– Total of 7 Dinners and Breakfasts
- Mercat Vaults
- Edinburgh Castle
- Culloden Battlefield
- Loch Ness
- Fyvie Castle
- Inverness Walking
- Stirling Castle
- Stirling Ghost Walk
- Linlithgow Palace
- Holyrood Palace
As in previous events with Dave we will arrange a list of single travelers who are interested in sharing a room with another to help offset the single supplement fee. If you are a single and interested in this option please let us know.
Most people will choose to fly in a day earlier to rest up before the tour and if you would like us to arrange this for you please let us know.
For payment we will require a deposit of 450 Euro per person. Final payment for the trip will be 60 days prior to departure. If you prefer to make smaller payments throughout the year let us know and we can arrange this as well.
The current exchange rate is about 1.3 USD to the Euro for reference sake.
We can accept payment via credit card with our online secure system or through bank wire. Please advise your preference.
Seats are limited and as past events have shown will sell out, so be sure to reserve your spot soon for this unique and exciting event!
We look forward to welcoming you here in Scotland!